Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2024: Many families across the country are unable to repair their houses due to financial constraints, resulting in a dilapidated condition of the house and leaving their families to live in the same dilapidated house. To solve this problem, Haryana government in its state Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana has been started. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to SC and BPL card holders in the state for up to 10 years for renovation and repair of their houses. Read our article to get more information about Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme 2024.
Dr. BRAmbedkarHousingNavinikarnPlan 2024 Overview
The Ambedkar Awas Navikaran Yojana is run by the Department of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare, Haryana. Under the scheme, SC/BPL card holders will get Rs. 80,000 one time financial assistance is provided. Earlier, under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 50,000 was given for repairs, but now the government has increased it to Rs 80,000 in view of the period of inflation. In the initial phase, the scheme will provide financial assistance only to scheduled caste citizens.
But later by amending the scheme BPL card holders will also be able to avail the benefits of the scheme. This financial assistance is transferred by the government to the beneficiary’s bank account. Therefore, the beneficiary must have a bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
|Name of the scheme
|Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme
|Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department, Haryana
|BPL card holder
|Providing financial assistance for repairs of old buildings
|Amount of financial assistance
Dr. Objective of Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme
The main objective of launching this scheme by the Haryana government is to provide financial assistance to the poor families of the state to renovate their old houses. Such families who are poor and economically weak cannot afford to renovate and repair their houses themselves and are living in dilapidated housing. In such a situation, the government gives them a financial assistance of 80 thousand rupees for repairing the house. So that he can build a house with that amount and lead a good life.
Eligibility of Dr. Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme
- Permanent residents of Haryana can avail this scheme.
- The applicant should not have availed benefits under any housing scheme earlier.
- The construction of the applicant’s house should be at least 10 years old.
- The applicant’s own name should be the landlord’s name.
- Annual family income should be less than 180000 rupees.
- Haryana State Government to Beneficiaries Dr. AmbedkarHousingNavinikarnPlanBelow For HouseRepairandRenovation Suchis.
- The state government says that efforts have been made to make the scheme fully transparent and there is no corruption in it. Due to which people will not have to face any discomfort.
- The grant amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The proceeds from this scheme will economically and socially improve the lives of the poor and lower class people of the state and make them self-reliant.
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, applicants can apply from home by logging into the Haryana Saral portal.
- Dr. BRAmbedkarHousingRenovationScheme 2023 bypoorpeoplelives Standardswill improve.
|Name of the project
|Dr.BR Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme
|01 November 2023
|31 January 2024
|31 March 2024
- First of all, you have to fill the offline application form from below important link section Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Awas Navikaran Yojana Form PDF Download
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Apply online now from Saral Haryana website or nearest CSC center.
- You have to pay a fee of ₹30 for the application.
- Print the application fee and form and submit it to the block office.
Check Ambedkar Awas Navikaran Yojana 2024 Application Status
Important steps related to Ambedkar Awas Navikaran Yojana 2024 need to be known from this article. From here you can know eligibility criteria, application form and dates.
There are many such families in Haryana whose economic condition is poor. and unable to raise the necessary funds for home repairs. Haryana Government has provided 80,000/- to “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Awas Navikaran Yojana” for all families living below poverty line (BPL). In this article, we will discuss all the issues related to the scheme. Bookmark this article for latest updates.
Dr. B.R. Check the details below.
- aadhar card
- Family Identity Card (Family ID)
- BPL Ration Card
- Caste & Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- Photo standing in front of house
- Plot Registry
- Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Chulha Tax/House Tax etc.
|Official Web Site
1. What is Ambedkar Renovation Scheme?
Ambedkar Awas Yojana has been launched. Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to scheduled caste and BPL card holders of the state for renovation and repair of their 10-year-old houses.
2. What is the plan for BPL families?
Financial assistance provided under BR Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme Rs. 50 thousand to Rs. With the increase to 80 thousand, this assistance will now be extended to all BPL families.
3. Who goes to Bhimrao Ambedkar?
Dr. Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891 in Mau, Madhya Pradesh. His family originally belonged to the Mahar caste, who were then considered among the untouchable castes of India.
4. DidAmbedkarhave 32 degrees is?
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar had 32 degrees and knew 9 languages. Bhimrao Ambedkar was born on 14 April 1891 in Mau, Madhya Pradesh. He had his schooling in Dapoli and Satara.
5. Who is the most educated person in the world?
According to the International Book of Records Dr. Dashrath Singh Shekhawat received the title of ‘World’s Most Academically Qualified Person’ in the year 2019. Who is the most educated person in the world? Thanks for asking!